Rogers Regenerative Medical Group (RRMG) is excited to announce they’re bringing their wide range of regenerative treatments to Genesis Care in Windsor.
GenesisCare manage more than 130 healthcare centres globally, 12 of which are based in the UK. They design innovative treatments and care for 160,000 patients with heart disease and cancer across the world.
Now, Dr Ralph Rogers from the Ralph Rogers Medical Group, based in Harley Street, is extending his healthcare services to the GenesisCare clinic in Windsor, Berkshire.
Treatments available at GenesisCare Windsor
Dr Rogers is now able to provide his extensive and unrivalled expertise in regenerative medicine for GenesisCare Windsor. His treatments include:
- Lipogems treatment – This cutting-edge technology uses patient’s own adipose tissue (fat) to support the body’s natural regenerative process. This technology was awarded Best New Technology in Sports Medicine in 2016 and can be a less invasive alternative to hip and knee replacements for certain patients. Used for osteoarthritis and sports injuries, Lipogems is an effective pain-relieving treatment which can really transform lives.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) – This is an innovative treatment in orthopaedic and sports medicine. PRP uses patient’s own blood for healing muscle, tendon and ligament injuries. It can significantly reduce pain and scarring compared to other treatments for sports and orthopaedic injuries.
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) – Is a non-surgical procedure for soft tissue. It’s used in orthopaedics and sports medicine and is a recognised treatment for many musculoskeletal conditions. ESWT has advantages over surgery because it’s non-invasive and has fewer potential complications. This type treatment also enables patients to return to normal activity faster than many other options available.
- Ultrasound guided steroid injections – Involves injecting a steroid into an area using ultrasound to guide the needle. The aim is to reduce musculoskeletal pain relating to tendons.
- Coolief Cooled Radiofrequency (CRF) – Introduced to help patients deal with chronic pain in their knees, back and hips, this minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure targets the source of pain. Thermal radiofrequency energy is transmitted through a small probe which heats the tissue directly to stop the nerves causing pain. By using CRF, medical professionals are able to stop pain signals to the brain for around three months.